Smart Business Process Management
Just because something’s always been done that way, doesn’t mean that you have the best approach! As technology advance, a lot of the work that we have been doing can be automated. Imagine that your operation process can be simplified and yet improving accuracy, efficiency and data transparency at the same time. This is the core value of our solution.
Much of the work performed by office administrator is processing data from various sources. Whether it is filling forms, quality checking or data inputting, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) are perfectly suited for precisely this kind of work. It is like a new workforce that doesn’t need to sleep, eat, take breaks, socialize, or even receive a paycheck.
As NFC becomes widespread and now readily available to both the consumer and business BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications. We provide an exciting mobile technology for enterprise and field mobility offering:
- 1) Electronic proof of presence - Simple check-in and check-out for fast and easy time and attendance. Confirm locations in areas that are remote or without connectivity.
2) Streamlined workflow - Direct employees to perform tasks once they have tapped an NFC tag, even auto-fill your “Mobile Form” with pre-populated field or asset information.
3) Improved data accuracy - Automatic identification of assets, equipment, or locations. “Mobile Form” can only be completed with physical interaction by staff.
4) Improve accuracy and efficiency - reducing errors and time lost associated with transcribing data to back-end systems. Once “Mobile Form” is completed, data is already up on the server, therefore management can get access to the real-time information.
5) NFC can accurately locate the field personnel or equipment location indoors or outdoors, when GPS and other location services may not be available.
6) Monitor and document the progress of work in the field and communicate data to back end systems in real-time, or as soon as connectivity is reestablished or at predetermined intervals.
With our RPA tools at the back end, a company can configure software, or a “robot,” to capture and interpret applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. RPA scenarios range from something as simple as generating an automatic response to an email to deploying thousands of bots, each programmed to automate jobs in your ERP system.
If you are looking for a cost effective way to ensure contactless information exchange and data accuracy, our solution has been built from the ground up to support the latest in automation identification technologies.
One-Stop Turn-key Approach
We design and manufacture customized NFC antenna for passive tags suitable for your environment. In addition, we help encode your NFC chips so that it will work seamlessly with your mobile applications.
We can provide in different forms such as boxes, packaging, tags, stickers, tags, accessories, poster, labels and etc. Our five factories - located in Hong Kong, China (Dongguan & Shenzhen, Zhejiang) and Indonesia (Jakarta)
We are expert in developing NFC applications for Android & IOS mobile platform, as well as developing web-based server database that work together with mobile applications. As with anything, a business solution is only ever as good as its execution. You may have a great commercial idea that seems to be perfect for using proximity technology, but without a foundation of intuitive, well-designed software it may never become successful.
We provides cost-efficient and resizable capacity while automating time-consuming administration tasks such as hardware provisioning, database setup, patching and backups. It frees you to focus on your applications so you can give your clients the fast performance, high availability, security and compatibility your client need.
Big data is the enormous amount of data sets that require specialized systems to analyze and interpret data to arrive at a data pattern. Some of our big data tools used for big data analysis include predictive analysis.
New product development involves substantial trial and error. Big data takes the guess work out and also helps develop products that are feasible through active management.
Another advantage of big data is that it analyses information in real time thereby reducing the time devoted to analyzing large data sets. It, in turn, creates a cycle to take prompt decision making and escalate the speed from idea generation to product delivery.